3 2 2
Perfectly positioned in a boutique enclave of only 10 homes, this sun-filled townhouse will be an absolute delight to call home! This beautifully maintained complex is primarily owner-occupied and the friendly residents enjoy the ample visitor parking, peaceful grounds and the remarkable convenience.
With the heart of Castle Hill a short distance away, you'll appreciate the easy access to shops, restaurants, popular schools, parklands and transport hubs. This inviting home has been tastefully upgraded to offer an easy lifestyle:
* The bright air-conditioned living/dining spaces are spacious and flexible with plenty of room for a study zone and boasting functional flooring.
* A crisp white kitchen features a breakfast bar and a private outlook over the courtyard
* Double automatic garage with internal access, third WC and ceiling fans throughout
* Built-in wardrobes to each of the three large bedrooms plus a modern en-suite to the main
* The bathroom is sleek and stylish with a luxurious bath & feature tiles
* The paved courtyard is private and serene, with an ideal aspect to capture the sunlight and the added convenience of a side access gate. Designed for easy entertaining and requiring minimal maintenance, this is a delightful haven.
Strata Levies: Approx $650.00 per quarter.
Spoil yourself with this lifestyle opportunity!
We look forward to meeting you at the Open Homes or invite you to contact us to arrange a mid-week private viewing at your convenience.
To be Auctioned On-site Saturday 1st May 2021 at 12.30pm if not sold before.
Zoned for Excelsior Public School
Zoned for Castle Hill High School
FIRST NATIONAL HOMEWAY ONLINE ENQUIRY POLICY: We will respond promptly to all genuine enquiries that include a valid DAYTIME/MOBILE phone number. Incomplete enquiries may not be attended to.
3 2 2
Property Type - Townhouse